Let the work of Canadian illustrator and blogger Marc Johns help you focus your journaling on what's important in life.
- This thought-provoking journal features Johns' words in white along with the concentric circles framing the central message â€” What to Focus On: Happy â€” against a warm amaranth background.
- Gloss highlights make the design ''pop.''
- Raised embossing lends dimension.
- This inviting journal provides 160 pages for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes or poems.
- Lightly lined, acid-free archival-quality paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Popular small-format size (5 inches by 7 inches) fits easily in most bags and backpacks.
- A coordinating elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps journal shut.
- Convenient inside back cover pocket is perfect for notes, reminders, business cards, and more.